Hemaview is the observation of live blood, also known as live blood cell analysis, nutritional microscopy or Darkfield microscopy biological terrain assessment, and is fundamentally the observation of living blood under an extremely powerful microscope connected to a camera.
The condition and quality of your red blood cells have a direct impact on your present and future health, with stress and disease appearing in the blood years before they manifest in the body. Live blood observation enables us to see your blood exactly as it behaves inside your body, giving a clear picture of your health at a cellular level.
Hemaview observation is the microscopic examination of living blood cells. By displaying your living blood on a video monitor, we can show you the features that indicate health problems. Hemaview observation can identify a number of conditions directly affecting the blood (such as anaemia) and also indicate instances of:
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Organ / system dysfunctions
- Certain biochemical imbalances
- Immune system imbalances
Hemaview Practitioners at My Remedy:
The results of the Hemaview assessment can provide valuable information about your health, including:
- Signs of inflammation – which may be early indicators of disease processes such as heart disease
- The presence of anaemia – this may indicate iron, vitamin B 12 or folic acid deficiencies
- Immune function – the size and activity of white blood cells
- Oxidation/free radical damage of your cells
- Signs of the presence of infections
- The possibility of food allergies
- Blood fat levels
- Essential fatty acid deficiency signs
- Liver stress/toxicity
- The potential for blood clotting
This information is used as a part of an assessment of your overall health and to help uncover the underlying factors that might be contributing to your health issues. Follow up Hemaview assessments can also effectively monitor your response to treatment. Hemaview is a proactive and preventative assessment.